Thứ Năm, 7 tháng 2, 2013

Ronaldo will run for president of CBF

"Alien"  Ronaldo has announced will compete for the President of the Brazilian Football Confederation (CBF) after the 2014 World Cup ended.


Ronaldo is now a member of the organization's 2014 World Cup Brazil. Former Real striker claimed he was not interested in the Brazilian Football Federation president chair. However, in a recent interview, he swung around 180 degrees when suddenly revealed plans and intend to run for this position.
Ronaldo told the Folha de Sao Paulo: "I want to start becoming one politician in football, " and Ronaldo said:
"I know the development of the Brazilian football all the time.I have contributed as a player. Now, when I retire, I still want to contribute more to the football outside the Pitch "
"I understand the role of CBF. After the World Cup, we're going to see my specific plan. For now, I want to focus completely for the organization of the World 2014 "
Ronaldo said he would soon be meeting with the new president of CBF, Jose Maria Marin, who replaced Ricardo Teixeira to talk about the 2014 World Cup and the direction of Brazilian football.


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét